If you love the beach and love riding bikes, then this event is for you!
Cannon Beach has miles of beautiful surf and sand to explore, and there’s no better way to do this than on a fat tire bicycle. This first ever Cannon Beach Fat Bike Festival is being sponsored by Oregon Rides & Events, and they will also have fat bikes to demo.
Events planned throughout the weekend include:
- Sunset beach ride and bonfire with fat bike games and activities
- Saturday poker ride and after party at a local pub
- Celebration of Earth Day on Sunday with a fat bike beach clean-up
You can register the day of the event, or you can register here in advance.
Cannon Beach Fat Bike Festival Schedule of Events:
Friday, April 20, 2018:
- 10am-6pm – Packet pick up at Chamber Visitor Center, 207 N Spruce Street, Cannon Beach (corner of 2nd & Spruce).
- 7:00 pm – Fat Bikes meet behind Cannon Beach Elementary School, 268 Beaver Street, Cannon Beach, to begin sunset ride to Tolovana Beach for bonfire.
- 7:15 pm-9:00 pm Tolovana Beach bonfire and beach bike activities. Enjoy s’mores and local craft beer brewed from Pelican Brewing Company and Public Coast Brewing Co. around a beach bonfire.
Saturday, April 21, 2018:
- 9:00 am-10:30 am -Day of event registration and packet pick up available behind Cannon Beach Elementary School.
- 10:30 am Fat Bikes gather behind Cannon Beach Elementary School and leave by 11:00am to begin “poker ride” to Arch Cape and back.
- 11:00 am – 3:30 pm – Poker Ride. For a complete Poker Ride schedule click here.
Sunday, April 22, 2018:
- Celebrate Earth Day on Sunday with a Fat Bike Beach Clean Up